Monday, February 23, 2009

this heart is made of steel

I'm scared to ask. I never want to ask. Simply because i do not want to know the truth. or rather i'm scared that its not something that is planned for me.

That is what i want! as long as i believe in that, i can get what i want!!

but i was wrong people. Even how much i want it.. if its not meant to be for me. It wont.

So here i am now, asking for direction, asking for whether im really on the right track. Asking to show me the right way. Asking to make sure that what i really want is something that is really plan for me.

I hope i will get the answer soon. sooner the better.

2 comments:

me3n said...

always keep this in mind:
What you want wants you

;)

Little Things said...

ad3ck: hurm... praying that every words you said come true..

arigato gozaimas