Thursday, June 19, 2008

Condom

My laptop’s speaker is broken. Gosh!! Coz that also mean I can’t listen to any song while doing my work. Boring..boring… I went down to the 5th floor after created my IT task to see the IT peeps. Below conversation takes place while waiting for aruna to find out the problem with my laptop.

Fadhil: Nah, amik ni (sambil meletakkan kotak atas meja)
Me: Apa ni? (sambil memegang kotak)
Fadhil: Condom
Me: What!!! (sambil baling kotak tersebut. Offended la..Apa bagi condom plak ni)
Fadhil: Wahkakaka (gelak hampir terguling). Tu untuk hp la. Apa la takut sgt.
Me: Of course la (saya kan innocent ;))

Let's take a peek at the thing

Looks real. Isn't it.

Disgusting!!

Why is my finger in the picture? Find out....

Ai Cheak: Wahhh..koyak already. Not reliable at all. If this is the real condom. Sure get pregnant!!
Me: Dang!!

What a conversation...

P/S: There's a warning outside the pack: is especially designed for easy and one time use. Please carefully follow the instructions below. Mobile protection.

what's on ur mind? Hehe I dont want to know.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

euwww...cannot imagine la, even dah ada pic pon kita still tak tau camne orang pasang kat hp :|

Little Things said...

Sgt disgusting benda tu awak.. Sape la invent benda tue.. tak der idea ngat agaknyer diorg nie.