Monday, June 23, 2008

Nasi menjadi bubur

As usual, weekend is my “Hari ke dapur”. I take turn with my mum as she already got to do that on the weekdays. I decided to cook Nasi Ayam. FYI, this is not my first attempt of making it.

Okie. Food is ready. People!! Lunch time.

Brother: The chicken is delicious. Finger licking good. But the rice… bubur ke nasi ni? Apa sudah jadi?
Me: Oh.. well, I meant to cook it for ur son. Not u. blek:P (Ayat cover yang tak jadi)

Excuse me people. I never cook for such of a volume before. I’m neither a caterer nor a chef. Yes, it is a very large volume!! I mean it. There are a lot of people at my parents’ last weekend. Sisters, brothers, in laws, nephews and cousin. Notice the ‘s’ at the end of each noun. Plus, I have a wedding to attend in the afternoon. So with all of the excuses, it is understood la kan. Ala.. nasi dah jadi bubur nak buat camner. After all, I’m quite sure Aiman, Irfan and Ashraf (they are my nephews) will definitely love it.

Later …

Me: Eh, dah abis dah nasi bubur ayam adik ni
Family members: Ngeh ngeh ngeh (tersipu2 malu)

Wahkakaka. Wonder, sedap sgt ker nasi bubur ayam tu?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

rasa nak makan nasi ayam bile awak cerita pasal nasi ayam :|

rasa nak makan bubur ayam pon ada gak :))

Little Things said...

haha,

mentang2 la nasi ayam saya jadi nasi bubur ayam.

confuse awak tak tau nak makan aper erk.