Monday, June 23, 2008

RM 200 + RM 20


I’ve got this from F-Secure’s family day, 200 ringgit jusco’s voucher for winning the treasure hunt + amazing race.

Me: Awak. Guess What?
Him: aper? Menang ker?
Me: Mestilah!! Tu lah ajak awak ikut tak mo. Boleh team ngan saya, mesti awak menang gak. Hurm, tapi ok gak awak tak gi, takut awak join abis kalah team saya. (Sambil tegelak besar)
Him: Ewah2. Sonoknyer dia

It’s already a month since I’ve got the so called fake money and surprisingly I haven’t used any of it yet. Hurm. This is soooo not me. How can I not know where to spend it on, knowing that I'm a kind of a person who can't live without the smell of a shopping mall.

The things that is on top of my list:

Biotherm – scrub and mask
Perfume
Shoes – wait... I just bought 2 pairs end of last month.
Clothes – a big NO – please read my previous entry
Jeans – again a big NO plus the one that I like, they din have it sell in jusco.
Handbag


Me: Awak, tak tau la nak beli aper?
Him: Senang, bagi saya jer voucher tu. Tak yah pikir2
Me: ????

I guess it’s a lot easier to spend my own money which I usually don't have to think of what I buy and whether its really worth buying :P.

Wait.. It's coming to the end of the entry. Where’s the other 20 ringgit?


It's tgv gift voucher, door gift for everyone. Actually it belongs to my sist as she followed me to the event. Mine, I already use it to watch Indiana Jones. But now, I officially declare that this voucher belongs to me. Why? Coz I blog about it.

Hahaha. I can be mean sometimes.

5 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

Awk..kan dah ckp bagi saya je voucher tue~!kudukut..wekk!!

Little Things said...

hehehhehe...

tak leh. Baik kiter beli handbag baru. :P

Unknown said...

kalau kita, serta merta guna utk beli kosmetik :))

Little Things said...

saya tak into cosmetic la dear...

Not yet. :P

**mEaSa** said...

belikan utk kite satu..:P