Monday, December 20, 2010

Who??

more than 30% of my traffic is coming from google of people whose looking for

AZLAN FIRDAUS LATIF

and every month, definately there will be a hit on this. which makes me wonder, who actually looking for him and was it the same Azlan that the person is looking for?

so here I am..posted his picture.. to make the person's job easier.. so that he/she doesn't have to make a wild guess of whether it's the same Azlan that my I've always talk about.

and tada...



huh.. finding his picture (without me next to him) is never easy.. coz he usually do the snapping, and i normally do the posing.. if he appear in the picture.. it will be our picture together.. not him alone)

and yes, i'm his badak sumbu..

or maybe i should ask him to post his profile here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahaaaa...