Wednesday, December 15, 2010

killer heels.. NO

I dont really wear flat let alone own a lot of them.. for 27 years of living in this world.. I think I have not more than 5 flat in my collection. (inclusive of sport shoes and sneakers)

until a year ago, before I went to aussie. someone insist that I should get a flat coz we will do a lot of walking and heels is a BIG NO though I swear I can walk whole day in a comfy heels.

I already have a sneakers but I dont quite like them. and that sneakers, I bought it 3 years ago for my trip to Finland (see, I only buy flat when I need to go somewhere and after the trip it will be well kept in my shoe cabinet unattended).and the reason I dont like that sneakers coz I could get a very bad blister when I wear them (weird, I know).

and so for that above reason, I was busy looking high and low for a pair of flat shoes that I would like and comfy at the same time and doesnt add 10 years to my age when I'm on them.. and decided to buy this..





it wasnt a bad choice after all. it's light that I dont feel like wearing them..but still I get a blister (but minor).


and just recently when I browse through to get another pair for my next year trip. I came across this



it's 30% if you purchase above 300 in a single receipt. Oh boy. how can I resist that temptation and so I drag along my sisters and 3 of us get ourselves a pair each (the benefit of having a lots of siblings). and this is what i've got for myself





in espresso. and being a good daughter, I get my dad a pair too..

Until now, I still cant believe that I fall for crocs coz I personally thinks that crocs is a little overprice for their shoes.

2 comments:

**mEaSa** said...

beli flat tak ajak pon! huh!

Little Things said...

huhu... pergi ioi semata2 nak beli kasut crocs sahaja.. then balik :(