Thursday, December 16, 2010

Shampoo

I post a status on my fb sometimes ago asking if anyone knows a good shampoo for hair fall and thanks to those who kindly response and some are just too kind writing me a lengthy message on how should I overcome it.

I've tried every single thing possible. from washing my hair with tea leaves, hibiscus flower (mind you, this is by far the most difficult flower to find, at least at my housing area), something off the shelf, cocunut oil, olive oil.. etc etc.. You name it.

Nothing solve the problem until my colleague recommend me this shampoo..


its Shikakai shampoo.which contains hibiscus essence, aloe vera and amla..According to her these are the ingredients that most Indian use on their hair .. I decided to give it a try because just look at their hair, don't you think that theirs is the thickest ever?

The smells is like terribly strong that it stick to my hair as if I never wash them but who cares if that's the price that I have to pay, aye? Few times that my sister complaints as she couldn't stand the smell everytime I walk pass her especially after taking my shower. To not make the smell too strong, I apply the coconut oil after washing my hair with this shampoo.

Few weeks after that, i start seeing the result. my hair does not fall anymore or I should say fall lesser and come months, it literally stop falling. Yay..

and just when i thought that its the end of my quest in looking for the perfect shampoo, my hair starts to fall again like nobody's business right after I do the rebonding.


and now it's worse than before. it feels like everything is falling that everytime when my niece play with my hair.. it feel like she ripping off my hair...

would it be the effect of rebonding, or it's about time to find the expert. What say you to Yun Nam hair care?

No comments: