Friday, December 17, 2010

A lie will lead to another lie..

Don't you agree?

The moment you start lying, you'll never know when you can stop.. as the title said.. a lie will always lead to another lie.

I've lied to my lecturer a few months back telling him that i was on business trip so that he could cancel and postponed the mid term exam to the following week while I'm actually on my vacation to Langkawi with friends.

Don't judge me just yet, it wasn't entirely my fault as the exam was scheduled a week before my vacation and little that i know that someone was not able to make it during that week and the lecturer has to postponed it to the following week (which is my planned vacation week).

Everything is already set, ticket and hotel booked, itinerary made. All we need is only to fly ourselves there and enjoy the 4 days 3 night stay and the lecturer was about to spoil them all.


So after some discussions with my besties, we come up with this story that i'll be on a business trip for a week.. Lucky that the lecturer buy the story but it is not his decision alone to made so he bring this issue up to other lecturer on how to handle the case. and again I have to lie to them.

After i got back from my vacation, he was busy asking for the trip and some student from the same class was asking me the same question to and i left with no choice but to lie again..

I've bought some chocolates for my closest friend in class who thrown me the business trip idea and when other people ask, where do i buy the chocolate from, they have to lie that it's from somewhere in Europe when it's not.

Even other people have to lie! so not good!!

So people.. don't start it coz sometimes it can't be stop

No comments: