Tuesday, November 24, 2009

perfect

I love to see my nail like this. All shiny and clean. I don't think i can afford to have this regularly. Not even once a month, i think. perhaps once in a blue moon? This is actually a treat for myself before the exam start. With the hope that, I'll be more focus on my books after having the nail treatment. :)

Another good thing about having an exam is, i can use it as an excuses to treat myself with everything i want without feeling guilty. like for example lepaking in Starbucks for the whole day, back to back. Simply because i will fall asleep when i study in my room. I need caffeine to keep me awake!! Haha.

Still.. i hate exams!!

2 comments:

xsuke boros said...

alasan je ni nk berboros :p

Little Things said...

haha

tak la..
stress tau..
exam.. kerja lagi..

kat rumah ada kanak2 comel yang sukar untuk dilepaskam