Saturday, November 21, 2009

Damage

Remember, i said i want to change my room to something like this.

It doesnt turn out to be exactly like that, but at least the color of my furniture and wall is the same as shown in the picture.

It still not complete yet. Still working on the deco. I'm looking for a black and white table lamp to match with my wall lamp and the mini hi-fi. I found one, but it's waaay beyond my budget.

Total damage to my pocket: I can actually travel 2 times to Aussie with that money (all inclusive - flight ticket, accomodation and pocket money for 2 weeks stay). Looking at the bright side, at least, it gives a good feeling everytime I enter my room after having a long day in office, class and massive traffic.

p/s: I deserve a pat on my back, i did everything by myself, from choosing a furniture to paint job and almost everything else including moving out my old furniture though. And mind you, it's hundred percent my pocket money.

this is how it looks like after i got my new furniture

and now...

everything is already in place.. the chest of drawers doesn't match with the theme color. But i need it badly to stuff all of my bedsheets. and to get a new one with black solid wood will cost me another 500 rm at least (that is, i have to go hunt around in order to get that price). So for now. I can live with it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserve a knock on your head.. not a pat -_-

Little Things said...

ha ha...

sounds of jealousy. U need help for your room make over as well?

For a start, let us begin with your dirty table!!