Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hate to go to to bed with this feeling

i wish i can write anything that i want to write here. But i don't think i can
i wish that i can write how i feel right now. But i don't think i can. Coz it could be that what i write is not coming from me, it's coming from my anger
i wish that i could be a better person. I think i can..i really have to sit down and muhasabah diri serta fikirkan apakah kesilapan saya and how could i do it better
i wish i could read people mind and thus make a better judgment. but im not a god

sometimes, i really tried hard to make people around me happy. but at the end, i failed miserably. and im the one hurt.

i know, it's impossible to make everyone satisfied with the decision that i've made. i don't give a damn about it either, especially to the haters. but i just hope that someone who knows me better will help to make things easy for me. i just wish that the person/friends closest to me will help to make things easy for me.

Just that. Is it too much to ask for?

No comments: