Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blue berry?? I prefer cranberry!!

Frankly, i never really bother on the phone that I'm using. latest or not. Expensive or not. I don't really care. But just recently, after azlan no longer in Malaysia. we found out that we actually can save some from our phone bill. I have another line, a company's line which i don't have to pay a single cents every month. but i never really use it because i found that it's hard to carry 2 phones around . and I've been using this number ever since i have a mobile phone, so i don't plan to go through all the hassle informing everybody about my new number. Got me?

Now that we have decided, we don't need our family plus plan anymore as we couldn't enjoy the benefit of free talk time and sms every month. We plan to pay a very low monthly payment for the sake of keeping that number until he come back home. and in the mean time, i can start utilizing my company's line.

Last week when i bring my other phone (courtesy of azlan, he gave me this phone like 2 years ago) to office, Boon made a comment that this phone can be part of museum property. Ha ha. (I don't really care, really)

and encik Azlan dear, sibuklah suruh pakai blackberry coz he said we can be connected like 24/7.
It's not that i do not want to be connected with him all the time. But blackberry is too expensive. Too expensive for me at least.

I forgot when did i last buy a phone for myself. wait... let me think..

Oh.. that was in the year of 2005. Sony ericsson. and my N81 that i'm using now is from company. So that explain, why a few thousands for a phone is really a burden to my pocket.

Since en azlan have 3 phones right now. and saya sungguh bertuah kerana dia membenarkan saya merasmikan blackberry. (nampak.. saya sedang memuji awak tau).. saya rasa dia akan bagi dekat saya one of his phone.. ha ha.. (battling eye lashes)

jadi untuk ini saya tak akan beli a new phone sebab saya tahu dia memang akan bagi saya phone dia. Right, love?

Until it happen. You will see me with that phone yang layak masuk ke muzium.

No comments: