Friday, December 18, 2009

xmas partay

i actually wanted to blog about the xmas party that we had recently...

but..dont feel like doing it anymore.
in a bullet point format i would like to give a summary of that night.

  • Food wasn't so nice that night, it wasnt bad but not good either.
  • I had two xmas gift. Thanks to boon. (I took Boon's gift - wall clock, as he doesnt want it and i could hang it in my room. and i love my santaaa so much)
  • Party was a little bit boring, i think the live band makes me boring. It's the same live band as the one we had for office warming party. They should change to the new one. Not that they are boring. but we need something new. :P
  • Most of the time.. the activity is dancing. Perhaps, coz i dont dance. so i do not know what to do.
  • Someone spill a beer on my pants. My new Levi's pants. eiwww... Stinks!!
  • I notice that there's a few malay who started to drink openly. Free flow of beer and red wine. Can't resist huh!!
p/s:

1) I personally think, that for muslims, no matter how beautiful or handsome you are, the moment you drink (as in alcohol) publicly like nobody business, you are the most ugly person in the whole world. and sorry. I kinda feel disgust with this kind of people.
2) Knowing that there's a few response lab guy might be reading this. i know that i shouldnt be criticizing people in my blog, openly. i never does. but this is an exceptional.

No comments: