Thursday, October 16, 2008

Subway


How I love my subway to be taste like?

Bread: Parmesan Oregano or honey oat is fine too

Meat: Subway melt is simply the best

Veggies: Everything except the onion and the green chili

Sauce: Mustard, BBQ Sauce and Chili Sauce.


Back in Motorola, one of my x-colleague always complaint whenever I suggested Subway for our lunch. He said what a waste! The bread is exactly the same with the one we can get from Tesco (ala roti panjang yang keras tu) and yet we have to pay about RM12. But to me I love to every single bite of it. Sangat suka!! But frankly, it's hard to find someone who enjoys having subway for their meal as uch as I do. And today saya beli subway dan makan alone in my office. Heavenly heaven!! Tak pandang kanan kiri tau. Makan sehingga ke titisan terakhir.

Do you love Subway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erk.xpnh mkn Subway.so tak tau sedap ke tak.
ermm..kalo awk nk banje best gak..hehehe

Little Things said...

hahaha... setiap kali awak terasa nak makan mcd. Tukar lah makan subway plak :)

jojo said...

yana..saya pon sgt suke subway...
yosh!

Little Things said...

yeah!!! ada kawan...boleh makan subway sesama. Tahun depan punya buka poser..kiter buat kat subway la. :)