Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's not goodbye

Whenever we or our friends wanted to start a new life and need to move to some other places, the saddest part was not the moment when we said goodbye, but knowing that eventually, we won't miss or remember each other as we missed and remembered them at the moment we said goodbye

Left to right, back to front: Rebecca, Julia, Desiree, Min Jung, Amanda, Me (and the one taking picture - Jason)


They are my best friends when I was in Penang. We clique a lot faster then we can remember coz all of us have something in common in which "We have no one else in that Island". Fast forward a year, we are more like a family already.

Not for long, Amanda decided to move back to the states for good. Things change pretty quickly after that. It is contagious, coz soon after Amanda told us the news. Becca decided to leave as well. Feel a bit lost, coz they two were my closest friend among all of them, I then made up my mind that I should come back to KL and it doesn't stop there, coz next to leave is Jason.

When we first start our life at a place where we call home, we update each other with our daily activities via email and phone. Live goes on and we moved on. From every week of a phone call it decrease to once a month and now, once in a blue moon, barulah call and the email from 1 page, tinggal a few lines jer. Haih!!

I'm missing you guys badly :) I mean it!!!

No comments: