Thursday, March 4, 2010

MAC over

Remember when I blog about the makeover from shu eumura and photoshoot. I wasn't really satisfied with the output though. I totally do not like my hair do. And not quite on the make up too.

And today when we went to mid valley again. We saw a MAC event. And you have to purchase 250 and above for you to entitle for the picture. But this one not a photoshoot yah. Its a webcam camera. And you can't even see the make up from the photo. Like seriously, I don't understand why they make up and yet they know that it will not be visible in the picture.

Haha. But I love their make over though. Nice and natural. Tak segan nak terus balik office tanpa remove make up. And I love their base (prep-prime/skin). It covers all the imperfection on your skin so naturally.

And it cost you 98 ringgit which is way cheaper and better than the one in shu eumura.

Oh look at what I have turn into. I blog about make up? What?!?

2 comments:

azah said...

try the mascara prep & prime base.. saya guna tu everyday.. best giler.. pastu guna strobe cream.. sbb bg nampak glow.. hujung bln ni jom shopping kat mac.. saya nak beli creamsheen dgn mineralize powder!

Little Things said...

saya ada banyak sangat mascara sekarang ni..tunggu lah dulu.. macam nak beli aye shadow :P