Thursday, March 4, 2010

Foolish garden

I hate them coz they bullied me.

We went to carrefour, 3 guys and me. I bought twisties and after i've paid at the counter. i walked away without the twisties. They notice and hide the twisties from me. When we were on the escalator (the one that look like a threadmill tu) then they ask me. "Hey where's you twisties?". I was like.. "Oh my, I left it on the counter". And quickly go down on the other escalator. When i almost half, they shouted. "Hey, your twisties is here la". and i turn back and run up on that escalator. so it looks like i'm running on the threadmill. and there you go. They laugh like hell especially wei min. He's the youngest of all. 22. (dia ni antara budak2 yang lompat dari darjah 3 ke darjah 5 tu) so muda la.. tapi otak.. bab mengenakan orang no satu...

so yes... im the topic of the day.

No comments: