Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you love someone?

Love can be very funny sometimes. No, i'm not an expert in this area. My love life is not perfect either. But with this 26 years of living in this world, listening and observing of people love story around me. I really know that it's not easy to be in love or to find a perfect match. Sometimes, i really wonder if there is such thing as match made in heaven.

Or perhaps, it's just the people around me who is not lucky and doesn't really have a good love story? No?

I believe every couple will have their own problem. I know someone who have a very good boyfriend, but she never appreciate what the boyfriend does to her and to my surprise, she still keep the option open and hoping that she could catch a bigger fish. Sigh, pity the boyfriend.

On the other hand, I know someone who is very loyal to the boyfriend, but the boyfriend is taking advantage on the loyalty.

and another case where the boyfriend actually keeping a lot of girlfriend and cheated on her. what a common case these days. It happens to few of my friends. Some, the girl never know that boyfriend is doing that behind their back. Things to ponder. Why is it so hard for guy to be loyal??

my friend's mother was once told me that it's not easy to put 2 life together, which i totally agree. At least it's not as easy as i first thought. If u know me a few months ago, i will say, if you love someone you have to work hard to make sure that he/she is yours. But i now realized, if you work too hard to make it works for you, perhaps you are just wasting your time with a wrong person.

For now, i leave everything to god. For everything that happen, god knows what is the best for us. We might not know now, but we will definitely know later. and also "percayalah, untuk setiap perbuatan, baik dan buruk, Allah itu ada untuk membalasnya". It gives me a good feeling everytime i think about all these.

But of course, you still have to do the common things that you supposed to do in order to keep your relationship. Don't just wait and stand still, and hoping that your relationship will work out. No!! miracle won't happen.