Thursday, July 23, 2009

Melancholy

it hit me right after i received a message from someone..

that is when the reality sets in and i've got the real picture of what going to happen soon.. very soon!!!

im not good in hiding my emotion.. how i feel inside, it simply shows on the outside... and sometimes this sad faces makes people around me worry about me. though theres really nothing that they should worry about

*am really in need to save every penny that i could so that the melancholy will not stays with me for sooo long... (say goodbye to handbag, clothes, good food and shoes)

3 comments:

dynrn said...

gilo ah...tere ar english mung..smpai aku dok pehe satu mende ..kekeke..ganah ar mung

azah said...

:| riana... kenapakah :| marilah cerita :|

Little Things said...

diey: hurm???

azah: bergosip :P