Monday, June 15, 2009

Taman Bukit Jalil

It was Saturday evening, when I decided that I want to go to this place and jog. Both of my younger sisters agree to accompany me, they are 17 and 12. We reached there at 5 and started to jog around.

It's embarrassing as they are more fit as compared to me, that they went.. "Hello, we were just started and you pancit already" and both of them laugh… That place is very big, so we go round and round and round until we came to this place with a sign of "Haiwan Liar"

Me: I think we better don't go there, there's a Haiwan Liar sign..

17 : It's just the name of this road

12 : I think so too

Me : Okay... even there really is.. i think it would be monkey...


and guess what we ran into people...

come on.. make your wild guess..





Yerp that is it... 2 of them..When i first spot this animal.. i was like.. what is that?...but when i saw the nose... I was.. "Look on your left, there's a wild boar, but don't run.. relax.. and pretend that we don't see them"

we walk really fast and when we are out of the animal sight, my sist shout.. "Run!! Run for your life"

what an experience huh.. but seriously we were scared to death that it makes us go down on a very steep hill tanpa ragu2 dengan kebolehan sendiri.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

hah? serious ke kat tmn bukit jalil ada benda alah ni? nasib baik tak kene sondol :))

Dzul yang kacak said...

Hehe.. macam mana boleh terserempak tuh.

0lin said...

waaaaa... tak sangka kitenye wild guess sungguh tepat...B*** HUTAN ??? biar benar binatang tu ade kat situ?