Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i can be mean sometimes

i always wonder, how do people feel when they swear, when they say bad/harsh words to other people. Now i perfectly understand when i experienced that myself.

It makes you feel better... but not for long people... coz i started to feel guilty after that.

Haih...

maybe its just not me, or maybe i have to try more ;) i donno. But seriously i dont like to see me in that situation. First time and i hope it will be the last one. I just hope that what im fighting for worth the sacrifice of my kesopanan dan kesusilaan.

If you are lucky and manage to push the right button, you'll see me explode and hold on tight coz you will not like what you are going to hear. But i'll definately say sorry when im done. Dont worry...

YTF laaa (azah pinjam ayat awak kejap.. which stands for Yong tau fu)

2 comments:

azah said...

iye... itu dia semangat yang kita mahu... mencarut dalam bahasa yang sopan! tahniah kerana berjaya menyebarkan penggunaannya! huhuhu!

MGM betul la!(Mee Goreng Mamak)

Little Things said...

hahahaha... mencarut dan mengekalkan kesopanan and..

what the YTF... (hahahahaha)